1. Create a gratitude journal. Write in it 3 things you are grateful for each day.
2. Post its! Leave a note for a loved one somewhere they will find it (backpack, bathroom mirror, by their toothbrush) that reminds them what you appreciate about them.
3. Gratitude Tree (I believe Target has a DIY version in their dollar spot). Draw a tree on a poster board and have the kids write what they are thankful for on the leaves as you paste them on every day.
4. Daily wrap up. This is the easiest one yet. Before dinner talk with each other about what you are thankful for each day.
5. Gratitude Jar. Have each family member write what they are thankful for each day and put it in a jar. Open them all up on Thanksgiving night.
6. Pay it forward. This is another one of my favorites. Grabbing a latte at Starbucks? Picking up dinner at Chipotle? Pay for the person behind you for no reason at all other than to Pay It Forward.
7. Notes. Write a thank you note for something you normally wouldn't. (Your husband pumping your gas, your babysitter staying an extra 30 min, your employees for a great month.)
8. Create your own idea and share it here in the comments below!